Saturday, November 7, 2009

Goalie Tryout - Amy Lim

The first thing I did when I reached was to warm up. Anne taught me how a goalkeeper is suppose to warm up. After that, the shooters had pinball and I had to catch their balls. This was also part of my warming up. Then, they had tactical training but Ann and I didn’t do much at this part because all I could see the most was our coach, Mr. Shawn punishing the shooters push ups.

As for the last part of the ladies training, my knees started to be painful. For me, I felt that it was by God’s grace that my knees were not painful earlier although the knee guard keep on sliding down at the earlier part. Soon. The ladies training was over and the guys training will be starting soon and my heart was pumping faster because guys’ shots are harder, painful and even more solid than ladies’.

The guys also had their pinball first and at that time, I started to get panic and my knees started to hurt a lot. After that, they had their tactical training and here’s where I stopped as a goalie because I can’t stand the pain on my knees which I can’t stand it anymore. The last but not the least, I would like to thank coach Shawn for giving me a chance to be a goalie although I don’t really like it because it hurts my knees but at least I’ve experienced it.



No comments: